My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2022 5:40 am  #1

Why is it?

Why is it that everything the dimwit dems seem to see as "good news", affects the rest of the population as terribly bad news (and the effects thereof).  Nazi Nannzi actually had to tell a group of people she was speaking to that they were supposed to clap after she said some dumb thing about inflation.  She wasn't "adored" enough to suit her so she gave them instructions to clap for her - - it's just stunning pomposity.  Everything is completely   upside down in society.

The rest of us are having to put up with their 8.6% crappy inflation rate on prices for everything we buy.  

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/09/13/biden-celebrates-inflation-reduction-act-as-stock-market-collapses-due-to-massive-inflation-report/

We knew they were very different than the rest of us, because they had to cheat their way into office, so you know they weren't real honest. They consider themselves very privileged compared to the rest of us, and they simply just don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

But now they're actually bragging about an economy that is in the toilet.  I think this is what they wanted to have happen because it doesn't affect them at all.  The scariest part is these brain-dead morons are wanting to completely change the monetary system in the USA.  Good God, we have GOT TO STOP THAT from happening.

NOVEMBER CAN'T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH FOR ME.  So many people are finally, FINALLY, catching on to what's really happening.  The dems are setting up their own caste system.  You either "belong" or you don't. 

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/caste%20system

*** Ol' dumbass joe oughta be ashamed of himself for not going to the funeral of the Queen of England.  I guess he's reasoned it out to this: "well, she won't be at MY funeral now so why should I go to hers"?  That's exactly how that dumbshit's mind works.  He's becoming infantile.  He is proof positive that you are born an infant and you die an infant.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera