My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2022 2:57 am  #1

Queen's funeral gets complicated

I thought this was going to be because of the "restrictions" on using gas, oil and fuel products (that's what it SHOULD be about) but it's about planes flying into certain airports where there will not be enough capacity, but I have no idea why that would affect helicopters.  Nevertheless, this is what the British are asking, so likely ol' joe won't go.  He's likely to send stupidass COMMALA in his place and she will do or say some dumb thing to embarrass America, you can count on it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-trip-queens-funeral-gets-complicated-british-officials-tell-take-bus/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

Some dingbat official said "can you imagine joe biden riding a bus?"  Why not?  He claims he used to ride the commuter trains to and from WADC and back home, or so he says.  I think he's a liar, personally, but then that's just me.  He is NOT so pampered that his ass couldn't sit on a bus seat like everyone elses.  He could always take a pillow along if necessary for his pampered butt!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera