My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2022 1:14 am  #1

It's a shame his mother didn't abort him

He was a mooch off his parents all his life, still is.  Wonder if they ever considered what life would have been like if they'd aborted HIM??  Do you think Fetterman would abort a child of HIS own??  Prolly not.  But they have no problem aborting OTHER people's children.  Even killing them after they are expelled from the womb.  God these people are ghouls.  Just in time for Halloween.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/09/11/fetterman-will-hold-pro-abortion-rally-on-9-11-with-defund-the-police-advocate-n1628513?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

And if the basement he sleeps in ever gets broken into by thieves, who's he gonna call for help?  NO ONE WILL COME TO HIS AID ANYWAY, even if there were police in his area they would be LOATHE to help this moron.

I don't care if he has had a stroke.  So have I.  Even I'm not as much a moron as this dood.  He should quit the campaign trail and go home and rest.  He's off his beam.  What meds does he take?  Are they affecting him in an unprescribed way?  Sounds like something is making him nutso.  He's probably overdoing the meds, he probably doesn't need half of what was prescribed for him after the stroke.  I take 1 extra medication and it's one I don't even think I need.  Called Procardia (the "old" name for it) but I have no heart issues, none at all.  I wore a Holter Monitor for 30 days after my stroke and then visited the heart doctor who said there was NOT A THING wrong with my heart, and he also told me NOT to take the aspirin a day prescribed by the hospital doctor.  He doesn't believe that's good for people and neither do I.  A baby aspirin may sound harmless enough, but it still has active drugs in it and they are no more safe than 1/2 a motrin or whatever.  In my mind, where meds are concerned for ANY disease or whatever, LESS IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN MORE, contrary to modern medical beliefs.

Last edited by Debrah (September 12, 2022 1:19 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera