My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2022 4:46 am  #1

Say what? This wasn't about Trump at all . . .

"Understood correctly, it strongly indicates that the DOJ’s raid on Mar-a-Lago was to destroy information embarrassing to Biden, Obama, and the Deep State."

I toldja a couple of days ago I didn't think "papers" was what those idiots were looking for at all when they raided Mar-a-Lago and now we know it wasn't.  They were looking for stuff that would have implicated biden, obozo and other former presidents.  Trump probably didn't even know he HAD that kind of information.

Those dems are all SOOOOO guilty of so much embarrassing stuff, I'd be looking to hide it too, if I were one of them.  But they never get tired of trying to blame "the other guy".  Did they really think no one would find out at some point?  Historians go through these records and papers all the time, surely someone would have discovered whatever it is they're trying to hide about their past sexual experiences or whatever, at one time or another. 

But biden also needed a quick distraction from all of his brain-dead antics, so he ordered this raid without even taking the proper steps to do so.  He thinks he can do anything he wants to do just because he's the president (by hook or by crook).  Well, the DOJ now has news for biden - he doesn't possess that authority, as much as he might like to.  biden is a disgrace to this country and our long history of politics.  What BLM didn't destroy, biden did.  And now they are opposing a Special Master?  Gee, I wonder why!  Can't be because they're all afraid of being exposed for what they really are, could it?  CROOKs, that's what they are, and thieves and lawbreakers themselves.  When the tables are turned, however, they really don't like it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/the_dojs_opposition_to_the_special_master_exposes_a_nefarious_motive.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera