My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2022 12:33 am  #1

It's too bad God didn't give them 2 brains

How come they only bring up "God" when it suits THEIR needs??

I don't think it matters how many arms you have, that doesn't give them the right to tell you what to do with ANY of your arms.  Let them take these shots themselves and stuff the rest of them in an underground bunker somewhere, where they will be able to HARM no one.  That's my opinion.  I wouldn't take one of those shots for all the tea in Taiwan.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/god-gave-us-two-arms-one-flu-shot-one-covid-shot-white-house-covid-response-coordinator-says/5792855

I REFUSE TO TAKE THE COVID SHOT AND I ALSO REFUSE TO EVER AGAIN TAKE A FLU SHOT.  Stupidest thing I ever did, because within a week after I took that damned shot, I had the worst case of flu I've ever had in my life.  That was back in 2011 or so.  It was awful, but of course my doctor at the time defended it.  That's why I now see a holistic doctor.  Never again do I see a bought and paid for AMERICAN KNOTHEAD DOCTOR.

I have no doubt that if my husband had stayed away from doctors, he'd still be with me today.  No doubt at all.

God also gave us two hands, one with which to take (for the needy, not for themselves) and one with which to give.  This "administration" oughta go a little more by THAT philosophy for a change. That, however, is not within their capabilities.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera