My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2022 2:13 am  #1

Before biden we didn't HAVE these problems

But now he's taking credit for "solving" them?  Lower gas prices he's taking credit for - - before he cheated his way into office we didn't HAVE high gas prices to begin with.  That started when ol' joe the dumbass was installed. 

So, I'm sorry but in my books he's not going to be taking credit for lowering the gas prices HE hiked in the first place.  That's just plain idiotic.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-boosters-tout-falling-gas-prices-ignore-1-important-detail/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:"Republicans have blasted the Biden administration, pointing out prices are much higher than when he took office and arguing that the recent “spending spree” of trillions of dollars across multiple bills will hike prices through inflation.Inflation has grown at the fastest pace in more than four decades.“It means hardworking Americans — who are already struggling to afford their grocery [and] energy bills — will be forced to pay more,” U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash., said.Republican lawmakers also pointed to a natural gas methane emissions fee included in the recently passed Inflation Reduction Act, saying those costs will be passed on to consumers via higher energy bills."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 9, 2022 6:07 am  #2

Re: Before biden we didn't HAVE these problems

This shows just what an ass biden is, and what a gentleman Trump is.  There is just no comparison between the two of them.  Biden is a complete jackass, Trump is a winner!

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-biden-released-statements-queen-elizabeths-death-shocking-difference/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera