My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2022 10:30 pm  #1

Which pitch do you believe will win in November?

Personally, I like this one:

WE MUST STOP THEM.  Our very futures depend on stopping what's going on right now, and we only have a few people we can depend on.  Ron DeSantis is one of them.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/09/want_to_win_the_midterms_listen_to_ron_desantis.html

And then from the opposition, we're going to get this monstrosity (and this is only one facet of the long laundry list of "changes" the dimwit dems are planning to make to our country, they've already started. 

https://click1.e.westernjournal.com/ViewMessage.do

(I hope that comes through).  If not, I'll fix it so you can read the article or I'll copy and paste the whole article here, if necessary. 

It won't come through on the link, so I'll have to c&p it here.

URGENT WARNING

"Biden's Executive Order 14067 Increases Surveillance of Your Financial Transactions" Government Sponsored Spyware Program 

My Fellow American Patriot,Did you know that Biden recently signed into law something known as executive order 14067?Hidden in section 4 of this order is some DEEPLY disturbing language.You see, in just a few paragraphs, our current president has set the stage for…

• Legal surveillance of all US citizens

• Complete control of all bank accounts and purchases

• The ability to crush free speech and silence opposing voices

All this time freedom-loving patriots have focused on guns.We’ve always expected the Democrats to take them away. (And they’re working on this believe me.)But what they’re doing with this bill is much, much worse.They’re Going After Your Money.This might seem a little over the top. But according to leading experts, it’s 100% TRUE.The goal of this bill is simple.What Democrats want is nothing more than to make the US dollar obsolete.They want to do away with paper cash.In the not-so-distant future, those bills you have will soon be no better than toilet paper.What do they plan to replace cash with?Programmable digital tokens. Also known as "Fedcoin."Their end game is to replace real money with virtual cash.Get This Complimentary Protection Guide, 5 Money Mistakes that could CRUSH Your Retirement in the next 6 Months.Is this the Monetary System you want?Here’s what makes this so sinisterWith these digital tokens, the government has the ability to monitor your cash remotely.They can turn off your bank account at the touch of a button.And if that’s not bad enough, they can also track and record every purchase your make.This is completely different from online banking and nothing like crypto.In fact, it’s like having spyware installed in your bank account.Malware that tracks your every move and reports it back to the powers that be.What’s more, these digital tokens give Dems the power to punish anyone who doesn’t agree with their insane policies.Step out of line and you’ll be punished.Make a contribution they don’t like and they’ll freeze you out.This might sound like a pipe dream
but it’s more real than you thinkTrials of these digital currencies are already taking place all over the world.China and Russia have launched their digital currencies and they are backed by gold. Fedcoin will be backed by our debt. We just don’t know it, but we’re already enslaved!Grab Your Complimentary Copy of 5 Money Mistakes that could CRUSH Your Retirement in the next 6 Months.In addition to this, 90% of central banks are testing or exploring this concept.It’s not a question of “oh this might happen someday.”It’s already happening!And the reality is that it’s only a matter of time until Americans are FORCED to use digital currencies.Now, the situation isn’t hopeless. As with everything, there are always workarounds.If you know what you’re doing it’s still possible to bypass this system.With this technique you can legally secure your money. And believe it or not, you can even GROW it.Yes, it’s possible to do all this while hiding it safely away from Democrat surveillance and control.With this strategy, you can outsmart the greedy vultures in Washington.With the Gold Standard Act of 1971, the US abandoned the gold standard forever. And guess what happened?The value of the dollar plunged, all while inflation soared.Protect Your Future With This Complimentary Asset Protection Guide.Along with this, the power of the Federal Reserve increased exponentially.What you have to understand right now is that this is about to happen again.They took away gold and now…they’re going to take away paper currency.And When These Digital Currencies
Are Implemented its Game OverThe government will track your every move.If the last two years have taught us anything it’s that you absolutely cannot trust the people in charge. They DO NOT have your best interests at heart. They fully intend to switch the US dollar over to a digital currency.This is going to take place no matter what happens. No matter how many protesters or talking heads disagree.There’s NOTHING we can do about it.The only thing you can do is learn how to protect yourself and your retirement savings.We’re going to reveal exactly how to do this with our new guide; 5 Money Mistakes that could CRUSH Your Retirement in the next 6 Months.It's the one secret loophole congress hasn't closed.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera