My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2022 7:29 am  #1

Talk about a double standard

https://www.westernjournal.com/christian-teacher-thrown-jail-today-said-not-call-boy-girl/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

We have a lunatic running around in Memphis, TN shooting whoever gets in his way, posting all the while on social media and still the police cannot find him and even if they do, they can't imprison him!  This is our country under the unhinged biden "administration".    But a teacher IN IRELAND who doesn't approve of transgender surgery and says so out loud, is tossed in jail.  The dimwit dems keep trying to convince us the jails here in America are full.  That's a complete and utter LIE, as are many things they try to tell us.  I guess the whole world has gone insane.

The democraps also keep telling us how wonderful everything is in this country, and yet the Eastern States don't want the illegal immigrants coming to their states, they accuse everyone of being racist (the word is bigot, you morons) because most of these crimes are committed by black people, that's just a fact.  I don't know why it's that way, do you?  Most of those criminals can barely speak proper English and probably can't add 2 + 2.  Yet they all know how to shoot guns, no problem.  And those criminals were all born here in America.  Yet no one sees a problem with the current school systems???  Good grief! An Irish teacher NOT wanting to have transgender kids in their school is standing up for what's right, but now occupies a jail cell "where there's just no room".  It's crazy.  Ireland is as bad as America in this regard.  Who on earth runs THAT place?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera