My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2022 3:23 am  #1

biden using OUR gubmint for self-protecting capabilities?

It would seem biden is using OUR gubmint agencies to protect himself and his family members.  biden had a good teacher (Obozo).

*Son Hunter and that whole mess, now disguised
*all the covid nonsense
*guns and guard protection for thee but not for me (and that includes the deranged police system of today's world)
*don't say anything bad about jill or anything she says, because if you do SOMEONE will show up at your door to "correct you"

This country has gone to hell in a handbasket in less than 2 years.  It's stunning how fast it all happened.  This was all well planned ahead of time under Obozo, I'm pretty sure of that.  He's just using biden as the front guy, so he has someone to hide behind.  Obozo never was very brave except in front of a microphone where he was busy spreading untruths, flat out lies, and misinformation.

Remember "fast and furious"??  That was designed by obozo but that other black dood took most of the blame for it. that Eric whatshisname. 

The biggest problem we have in this country right now it Obozo.  He's the one we need to concentrate on getting rid of.  One way or another.  Send him to his "new home" in Hawaii and withdraw his passport and his family members passports, so none of them can ever set foot on the mainland again.  A lot of our problems would be ironed out quickly, come November - - and they'd STAY ironed out, not bounce back like usual since 2008 or so.

https://www.westernjournal.com/gop-rep-lashes-bidens-secret-weapon-protecting-hunter/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera