My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2022 10:43 pm  #1

Why did Nazi Nannzi want that house in FL so bad?

If she's being appointed to some cushy post in Italy (who wouldn't love that, (?) although I would prefer Austria to Italy myself) why did she make such a big showcase deal about buying property in FL near Mar-a-Lago just recently? 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/ryanledendecker/2022/09/06/the-italian-job-biden-to-offer-pelosi-ultra-cush-post-midterm-government-gig-n1627098?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

A lot of really screwy things are going on just in this past 2 weeks in America.  It's hard to keep up, and honestly, I don't really wanna keep up with dimwit dems.  I'd rather hear from the republicans but they're saying NOTHING (except Oz).  How can we know what we're supposed to be supporting in the repub party if no one is talking about it?  The repubs are gonna flub this whole thing up if they aren't careful because there's still 2 months to go before the mid-terms.  Earlier this year, the repubs could have swept those positions without even trying. 

NOT SO NOW.  They better get busy and get off their dead asses and start putting some effort into the party. 

Trump seems to be the only one who does, and now he's deserting some of his biggest fans (at FOX news).  It's incredible.  I've never witnessed anything like the abnormal behavior sweeping this country, mostly at the behest of the dems.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 7, 2022 11:06 pm  #2

Re: Why did Nazi Nannzi want that house in FL so bad?

I looked at a photo of that Villa in Rome where Nazi Nannzi will live if she becomes the Ambassador.  *She won't.  That place looks exactly like an old apartment building my parents and I lived in when we first moved to SCA in 1967.  I'll bet that apartment building had some stories to tell too, if its walls could talk, but probably not the artsy-fartsy stuff like Roman history has.  Strangely it also looks similar to Mar-a-Lago in several photos I've seen,  Hmmmmmm..............

Our apartment building even had the vines growing up the walls.  Most places in Southern CA do.  They also all have those colored lights shining onto the walls at night.  Helps stop burglers, supposedly.  Don't think it's working in Newsom's california!!

https://www.tripadvisor.com.br/Attraction_Review-g2002405-d9795520-Reviews-Villa_Taverna-Triuggio_Province_of_Monza_and_Brianza_Lombardy.html

But this is in the heart of wine country and old box-wine granny will love it there.  Just a short stumble to the nearest liquor outlet!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera