My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2022 12:04 am  #1

He seems to anger easily and quickly - not good

Biden has really no right to do these things, but it seems to happen at every speaking engagement (which are few and far between and maybe this is the reason).  He appears to be hotheaded and quickly angered (hot tempered).  That is not what this country needs.  We need cool heads and clear thinking, neither of which is a hallmark of ol' joe.  Now we find out for positive he's been lying about the activities of his son, which the dimwit dems tried to hide during the election by not letting it be investigated or explored.  THAT WAS JUST WRONG.  Trump wouldn't have gotten away with that kind of crap, you can be sure of it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-loses-getting-heckled-labor-day-speech-says-man-destroying-democracy/?seyid=20012

You can be sure a hotheaded president who blows a gasket every time he disagrees with someone is NOT what this country is all about.  I don't care if there's mail-in ballots or not - biden is never getting back into office and I doubt that any democrap can be trusted to be much different.  This bodes WELL FOR THE REPUBLICANS, actually - it's a leg-up on the election campaign trail !!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 7, 2022 3:38 am  #2

Re: He seems to anger easily and quickly - not good

KJP is lying, as usual.  She should listen to herself (her broadcasts) sometime.  Maybe she would see how really dumb she appears to the citizens of the USA.  I didn't like peppermint patti either but she was much better with her lying words than KJP is, because KJP is not believable.  Doocy gets her backed into a corner every time because he knows more about what's going on in the country (or in the world) by far, than she does.  She is about 2 brain cells away from being a donkey.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/09/06/karine-jean-pierre-pressed-on-her-past-election-denial-completely-botches-her-answer-n1627190?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera