My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2022 9:17 pm  #1

The ultimate in irony!

It would be totally ironic if the people of CA were to have to go without power, and they have to listen to the little twerp who arranged that, even if he pretends not to know it.

Oh yeah, electric cars that cannot be used in a state that's already nearly out of energy - - that's a good plan, took a lot of thinking no doubt.  Someone oughta kick Newsome right square in his head, maybe some brains will kick in (or fall out) if there are actually any brains in there.  I would suspect more empty space than anything else!

People are not going to take kindly to his latest few schemes, I don't think.  We'll see, but the people of california are really quite different than anywhere else on this continent, believe me I know.  It will be interesting to see what happens.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-weeks-issuing-electric-car-mandate-cali-faces-potential-stage-3-energy-emergency-rolling-blackouts-heat-wave/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

Oops!!  Can't keep their "new" cars running and can't keep their homes cooled.  This is major for a state that size.  I am looking for their to be riots in the streets soon.  Newsom better watch his P's and Q's.  He should also consider becoming a republican even in that highly democrap state.  He's probably have more support if he dropped all those crappy ideas and people might even forget his two-faced approach to the fake covid crap.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera