My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 5, 2022 3:15 am  #1

Here's your laugh for the day!

You may have seen this already but if not, she knows nothing about math or numbers.  What a dork.
She's worse than an embarrassment to this entire country.  I know 7th graders (homeschooled, of course) who could do a better job than she's doing.  She is a joke.

Quoted material from the link below:

"Tech researcher and businessman Dr. Eli David ran the math on the press secretary’s numbers and sarcastically remarked how well the jobs numbers are under Biden. “That’s 10 billion, more than the entire population of the world. Amazing job!,” he tweeted.

“’Ten thousand million?’ Did you also take math via Zoom?,” asked Red State columnist Buzz Patterson.

American Greatness senior fellow Ned Ryun wrote, “Honestly, she just needs to put on clown makeup before every press conference.

UK journalist Nile Gardiner witnessed the gaffe and claimed it’s emblematic of the lameness of the Biden administration. He tweeted, “The sheer hubris and staggering amateurism of the Biden presidency is breathtaking.”

Other good comments within the article, as well.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/09/04/great-news-kjp-tells-us-that-biden-has-created-ten-thousand-million-jobs-since-he-took-office-n1626838?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

I don't think she even realizes her boo-boo! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 5, 2022 3:20 am  #2

Re: Here's your laugh for the day!

I like Ned Ryun, and his comment here was spot on.

I also liked the comment of the guy from the UK (right under Ryan's comment).  Good stuff!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera