My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2022 12:41 am  #1

Another WIN for Texas!!

This is marvelous.  If it wasn't so damned hot there all the time, I'd move there myself.  I have a great-niece in Dallas, but they're seriously considering moving back here because of the migrant problem and all the unrest about electric vehicles and nonsense like that.  People all over America are totally unsettled by this brainless "administration" bent on destroying the greatest country in the world. 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/09/02/major-league-blunder-baseball-teams-pride-nights-help-fund-gender-transitions-for-minors/

EXCERPT FROM ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:

"Hochman “spent the last couple of weeks digging into exactly what kinds of LGBT activist groups and medical clinics MLB franchises and teams were funding under the auspices of these LGBT-themed pride nights.

What he found makes a drag queen story hour seem like “Sesame Street.” For 20 out of the 29 teams, these Pride nights were “funding groups that were either promoting sex changes for children as young as 12 years old, or … actually providing them themselves.

Nothing says baseball like permanently sterilizing children."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera