My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2022 9:34 pm  #1

Another way to look at what's going on in America today

This is great reading, the farther down you read the more it makes sense. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/09/we_have_been_thinking_about_this_all_wrong.html

I still say there's a helluva lotta jealously there, from the dimwit dems towards Trump and Trump's platforms.  They are like children (and they better be wearing masks, by God).

I hate the word equity.  What they REALLY MEAN is equality and changing the pronunciation of it doesn't change the meaning.  We republicans have GOT to stop thinking like democrats, and we must stop letting them make all these ridiculous "rules".  Defy them at every turn, if possible.  Every ad on tv is about how to get "free" gubmint money through social security *almost defunct, through medicare's NEW plans (which are a joke),  and I'm so sick of those Camp LeJeune water pollution ads I could puke, along with the car shield commercials which are totally non-stop.  5 minutes of the news or any show you might be trying to watch, and then 8-10 minutes of commercials.  THEY have taken over the airwaves and continue to give America away to any and all foreigners.  These days if you aren't an "illegal alien" you don't qualify for anything.  Now we taxpayers are also on the hook to pay for 82,000 new IRS employees (but they're not REALLy trying to nail you to the wall or anything), as if we haven't already paid our fair share which biden is now giving away at the speed of sound.  You'd think he was at a raffle or something, only no one else is "raffling" anything off.  Killing people with fentanyl laced drugs - oh yeah, that's a good idea.  I hope biden and his cronies get ahold of some of those pills by accident.  Or maybe they'll be walking down the street, even with their "detailed protection" and get run over by some gun-toting illegal who is bent on shooting up anything they can find.  Or driving cars into crowds or crowded buildings.  Oh yeah, we're in great shape here in America, I can understand why people wanna come here so badly, can't you?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera