My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2022 6:35 am  #1

FOR YOUR VEHICLE: craziest thing I ever heard of

This is one of the craziest things coming from this weird, whacked-out "administration".

https://www.westernjournal.com/bank-will-end-loans-new-gas-diesel-cars-buyers-will-get-loans-right-decision/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

We've already pointed out in no uncertain terms there will not be enough electricity or electric charging stations to support these vehicles for at least another 20 years or more, providing anyone actually wants the crazy ass things.  I don't want one and I refuse to own one.  Even if I have to stockpile gas in my garage in containers made for that purpose.  California and several other states have already been suffering brownouts, so how are those nutjobs going to charge these things and keep them running?  They aren't and they don't want YOU to, either.  That's the point.   Sell you car, buy a bike.  They have no clue in WADC what that would mean here where I live.  It could never be done.  We'd have to go Amish with horses and buggies once again.  Let the gubmint clean up the horsepucky!!!  Hey, they basically asked for this to happen.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 1, 2022 6:37 am  #2

Re: FOR YOUR VEHICLE: craziest thing I ever heard of

Hey y'all, if you think what I wrote about above is crazy, just take a look at this nonsense.  Does california have absolutely NO SENSE OF DIGNITY ANYMORE? They just flat-out lie. 

They certainly have no one living there with even half a functional  brain at this point.  No one with any power, for sure.  I really hope old sag-bag piglosi's nephew, Newsom, doesn't plan on running for President - he won't make it out of the finals, he's just far too hypocritical and stupid.  Words just sorta fall out of his mouth, they don't mean a damned thing.  Not to him they don't because he doesn't have to follow his own rules, as we've seen before in living color!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/31/california-announces-ban-on-gas-powered-vehicles-then-announces-energy-emergency-requesting-residents-not-to-charge-electric-vehicles/

Why don't they just give up on this electric vehicle nonsense?  They want us all riding bikes like people do in China, I truly think that's their end-game.  Stopping the Keystone Pipeline was only the beginning of the wrath to come from this administration as long as joe is in charge and worse if COMMALA ever is in charge. Saints preserve us.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera