My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 31, 2022 10:44 pm  #1

Boy, this is really odd (par for biden, tho)

Considering how eager biden was to get rid of oil, gas, and fuel of any kind in the USA, he's sure using our military a lot.  It's not only the military, it's the Nat'l Guard and railways.  I'm talking about locally.  I was sitting out on the back deck this morning getting some sun to my face for a change, and I could hear dozens of airforce helicopters (we have a base just a few miles outside of town and they fly the yukky green helicopters!), I could hear regular planes flying all over the place and over my house on this side of town is not their normal "airspace".  At night I usually hear 1 maybe 2 trains going through town in the middle of the  night if the wind is from the right direction.  Last night there were 4 trains and already today (before noon) there have been 3 extra trains.  WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING?

Does biden realize that all of that equipment runs on FUEL that he has almost forbidden everyone else to use?  He needs to be slapped across the face so many times it sounds like applause.  No wonder he wants to hoard what we have left (he wants to use it, he just doesn't want YOU to know he's using it). 

Why aren't they (the troops and the guard) at the Mexican/American border??  WITH GUNS AND BULLETS??  Yet we're handing out and hoarding bullets for the IRS workers?  This is insane.  It's not going to end unless we get sensible representation and a sensible president once again.  biden doesn't even know what he's saying half the time or more.  Too many businesses are leaving these bigger cities because of the rampant, dangerous crime wave set upon mankind by joe biden himself.  He tries to deny it but it's just too obvious to be ignored.

Think whatever you want, politically, but this is the truth and anyone with eyes can see it and anyone with ears can hear it.  There's just no denying that right now the USA is totally WITHOUT leadership of any kind.  No rational leadership, for sure.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 31, 2022 11:15 pm  #2

Re: Boy, this is really odd (par for biden, tho)

biden waits until the 11th hour to start looking at the problems (of all kinds) in this country, and NOW he's trying to find solutions to the problems he's created.  It's only because the elections aren't far away for 2022.  The dems might as well face the fact that they are going to lose many elections this fall, and they deserve to do so.  They've EARNED people's disrespect and distrust.  At the beginning of 2020 it was like their mission to destroy America - but no one seems to know why.  No one in this administration has ever been to the border to face the illegals, no one is helping the citizens from cities run by dimwit dem mayors who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, and are, for some reason enabling these crimes.  These mayors and other reps are from the "protected class" so they don't have to worry, but they are never brave enough or bold enough to stand up and take the criticism they deserve for the crime, murders (mostly senseless), thefts everywhere.  Chicago's mayor lightfoot, for instance, is a complete and utter failure but she thinks she's wonderful and that she's doing a good job.  Good Lord is she not seeing what's going on?  The sad part is that she has a lot of company.  Coddle the criminals, get re-elected, that's their mantra.  The citizens, however, do not agree.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera