My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2022 9:49 pm  #1

FARMING: Why Grand Forks?

I agree with Sen. Rounds from SD.  "Sen. Mike Rounds, a South Dakota Republican, has introduced a bill that would prevent companies affiliated with China, Russia, Iran and North Korea from buying American farmland, according to the Argus Leader in Sioux Falls, South Dakota."

South Dakota doesn't want this to happen any more than most North Dakotans want it to happen.  WHY ARE WE SELLING PRIME FARM LAND TO CHINA?  NEAR AN AIR FORCE BASE AND THAT DOESN"T SEEM A BIT SUSPICIOUS??  CHINA HAS NO INTENTION OF ACTUALLY FARMING THAT LAND AT ALL. SO WHY DO THEY WANT IT?  WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT.

Then again, I also questioned the lunatic in ND who sold 250,000 acres to billyboy gates.  FOR WHAT REASON?  No one really knows, but I could make an intelligent guess.  YOU figure it out.

Read the article.  It's just plain crazy stuff !!

https://www.westernjournal.com/north-dakota-citizens-fight-back-chinese-company-suspicious-detail-planned-corn-mill-emerges/

You gotta read the whole article though, in order for it to make sense.  Just do it, already!! 

Americans kissing the asses of the Chinese isn't going to help AMERICA at all.  In fact, it could lead to our great destruction, and most likely will if it continues. With biden in office, you can be sure it will continue. True Citizens can't let that happen. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 29, 2022 10:44 pm  #2

Re: FARMING: Why Grand Forks?

You  might be asking yourself "how much land is in an acre"?  Well, having grown up on a farm/ranch, it's rather puzzling to me why these two articles below keep using SPORTS to measure acres.  Why not just show us an aerial photo of what an acre actually looks like?  Oh hell, that would be too easy.  Most people have no clue.  But most people in today's idiotic world know the size of a football or baseball or soccer field, or even a tennis court.  That's not helpful, in all reality to explain exactly what an acre consists of. 

Nevertheless, the 2 links below might help you to understand.  But when you try to visualize 250,000 acres, it once again becomes a phenomenal number.  It's something you really need to see from the air or you need to be a farmer and actually ride a tractor over a whole bunch of those acres on a daily basis in order to get the REAL idea.

Few of the knuckleheads in CONgress have a frickin' clue.  You can bet your ass CHINA knows exactly how much land is in an acre and why it's a valuable asset.  Too bad Americans are going to wake up far too late.

https://www.thecoldwire.com/how-big-is-an-acre/

https://www.reference.com/science/many-acres-section-land-4f49a0b23d66d315

In days past, land was divided up into sections, acres and townships.  I don't think people look at land that way anymore.  Too bad.  Most people have absolutely no perspective.  The ranch I grew up on was 15,000 acres, mostly left to grassland, we made that grass/straw into bales for the cattle for winter feed (in winter there's no grass where I live because it's generally covered in snow and ice).  A horse will use its nose to move the snow until it gets to the grass (if it's still under there!) and a sheep will do the same.  But not a cow.  A cow will stand hip deep in snow and starve and/or thirst to death because they are not geared like horses or they'd be horses!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera