My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2022 11:53 pm  #1

Trump judge scores major victory for American's on 2A

This article is OLD already (1 whole day).  I don't know how I missed it because I've been watching for this to happen for weeks already.  Finally, a judge with a working, functioning brain.  I guess they aren't ALL dimwit dems, huh?

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-appointed-judge-strikes-unconstitutional-gun-law-scores-major-victory-2a/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 28, 2022 12:12 am  #2

Re: Trump judge scores major victory for American's on 2A

Even schoolkids who have been through the horrors of a mass school shooting are begging for teachers to be armed and for there to be armed security guards at the schools.  How awful to have to WANT this.  But we cannot allow another Uvalde chicken shit FAIL to happen ever again.  I hope every one of those officers is fired on the spot and no compensation, either.

https://www.westernjournal.com/op-ed-columbine-survivor-wants-teachers-armed-wont-try/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

You see, people who are trained in the use of guns and are responsible people, are likely only to use their guns for good.  But the criminals coming across the border?  Who know, they are never questioned about anything, so we in America have no idea about these people's intentions.  They aren't here to HELP us, that's for damned sure.  No wonder WADC is afraid of having Illegal immigrants bused to their cities.  Too bad, so sad.  This is the life we all have to share now.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 28, 2022 12:17 am  #3

Re: Trump judge scores major victory for American's on 2A

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera