My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2022 11:29 pm  #1

The press has been using THIS as a distraction

While all of this nonsense with Trump and Mar-a-Lago has been going on, biden has been busy making arrangements to clean out people's bank accounts and make us all switch over to bit coin.

Just look up the article at the newest edition of The Western Journal.  But possibly if you buy gold and/or silver you will be able to avoid the biden bots.  This is what was being planned behind the backs of all the DECENT Americans while the press was keeping us preoccupied with the Trump thing.

What's coming is sickening but there seems to be little we can do about it.  Remember what I told you a while back about NOT keeping your eye on the shiny objects, but looking BEHIND them instead?  Well, now you'll see what I'm talking about. 

I am sharing this information so you could be aware of what's coming and try to protect yourselves. 

https://click1.e.westernjournal.com/ViewMessage.do

Screw it  = = that link doesn't seem to work so you'll just have to look up the info at The Western Journal and hope you can find it.  I could have copy and pasted it all here, but it's a lot of info, basically the end game was to have you purchase silver and gold, which is exactly what I've been telling you to do for months already!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera