My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2022 12:32 am  #1

NYC gives illegals the runaround

That's because the people from the East Coast talk a good game, they just don't want to have to actually PLAY the game - - they are sooooo two-faced, and it's the game THEY set the rules for.  Imagine that.

These morons continue to invite these illegals into the country at a record pace, but they don't want to have to DEAL with them.  That is up to the rest of us, I guess.  Murders are up, thefts are up, robberies in open daylight are up, beating of 70 year old ladies are rampant (the illegals then steal the ladies' wallets and credit cards, et al).  No wonder NYC doesn't want them.

So these geniuses started bussing the illegals to WADC and several East Coast locations, however they aren't following up on this enough to know the people aren't staying on the busses until they reach their destinations.  Illegals are disembarking in states all along the route between TX and NYC, and I can't say I blame them.

But the way the world is set up under biden's lunacy, no one in the midwest has room or jobs for these people, either.  Consequently, the gubmint plans to use OUR Social Security money to take care of them.  Be ready to lose whatever you had coming in monthly from the social security YOU earned over a lifetime of being and staying employed.  ALL GONE, just given away because biden says so.  He's such an ass.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/stupid_bureaucrat_tricks_new_york_tries_to_get_rid_of_migrants_seeking_services_through_red_tape.html

That headline is grossly misleading.  The migrants are not "seeking services through red tape", the way it looks in the printed article.  It should read something to the effect that "NYC tries, through red tape methods, to get rid of migrants".

I sure wish SOMEONE would proofread these headlines before they're released.  It's embarrassing to the entire USA - - our own country cannot even efficiently use the English language, for heaven's sake!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera