My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2018 7:31 pm  #1

what about that coffee?

I can't believe we're here again.  First coffee is good for you and then all of a sudden it's a killer.  I'm tired of this rollercoaster, don't know about you.

I love my morning coffee, even though I only drink a couple of cups.  Sometimes later in the day I'll drink a cup if I'm cold or if I just want something besides water or tea. 

I order my beans from a great place called Grounds for Change.  I usually order a couple of bags of one of their decaf blends (usually a dark or medium-dark blend, 16 oz) and then I also order a couple of bags of whatever other flavor I'm in the mood for at the time (they have dozens to choose from, all really good).  The regular, caffeineated,  bags I usually choose the 12 oz bag option on the drop down menu.  I mix one bag of decaf together with one bag of regular so I end up with a little bit more decaf than regular but I still call it half-caf.  It's just easier! 

Whether it's good for you or not (sorta like booze) people want their coffee, and here's what Dr. Mercola has to say about it:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2018/04/18/coffee-health-warnings.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera