My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2022 5:26 am  #1

schumer seems highly concerned about wrong issues

Schumer is worried about THIS non-starter issue, but he's not worried about illegal immigration?  What a complete and utter doofus.  I hope he's replaced in November.  Put him in a ghillie suit and send him to the border - he'll blend right in with the rest of the vegetation down there!

https://www.westernjournal.com/officials-warn-residents-check-cars-kill-threatening-bug-species-sight/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

Schumer is only concerned because this is effecting HIS HOME STATE OF NY.  Staten island in particular.  He's not worried about illegals, he's not worried about all the smash and grab and then no jail time or any kind of detention or court appearances of fines for these hoodlums.  It's appalling leftist destruction to our country.  He was in favor of putting up the statue to George Floyd *a criminal who was killed last year, but he's not interested in stopping the destruction of statues of the founding fathers.  I'd like to take his glasses off his face and stuff them up his rear end along with all his other BLIND policies.  The man is completely APPALLING.  All he really cares about is MONEY, just like his other dimwit dem buddies and the RINO's who are going to be in trouble this fall.  I can't WAIT for November, can you?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera