My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2022 4:09 am  #1

An English lesson might be in order?

It would appear biden doesn't know the difference between inflation and deflation.  He SHOULD know the difference, since he "deflates" a lot!!!  Every other article you read has him talking about deflation coming for gas and food prices.  Not where I live.  Prices are going higher and higher all the time - - on EVERYTHING.  I bought a styrofoam cooler a couple of weeks ago for a picnic my family was having and I had to pay $14 bucks for the damned thing.  That is ridiculous and then on top of it all, they're IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RID OF.  We can't put them in the regular garbage, the recycle places don't want styrofoam either.  The only possible way to get rid of this stuff is to burn it and that's illegal in most places, as well.  I called the local solid waste people and they were LITERALLY no help at all.  So why do these large companies continue to pack stuff using styrofoam packing peanuts???

Some of the packing peanuts are the type you can put in the sink, run water on them and they dissolve. 

But not all of the world has gotten around to using these yet, which is really too bad considering the rabid and reckless policies of this administration regarding "green stupid-energy" which most of us cannot even utilize.  Electric cars are the biggest joke of all.  They are a complete disaster in this part of the country.  NO ONE WANTS THEM.  I see very few of them on the road.  The dealerships don't want to carry them because it's like bringing an albatross onto the car lot.  Maybe that would be a good name for these, for instance:  Toyota Albatross!  NISSAN ALBATROSS!  Ford AlbaTross!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera