My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2022 10:15 pm  #1

THE FBI lies and I'm not afraid to say it out loud

And I often do, to freinds and family and also to complete strangers.  Most of these people are complete dimwits who have ultimate faith and trust in GUBMINT.  Not me, man.  I got screwed over by the gubmint once YEARS AND YEARS ago and that's not ever going to happen to me again.  I won my case, but not after spending more on lawyers than the whole damned thing was worth.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/08/12/fbi-r-i-p/

We all can only hope the entire FBI takes a flying leap - - and soon.  These people do far more damage than any good they ever might do.  Don't believe a word they say, check and double check everything.  When it comes to the FBI and other big operational arms of the gubmint, most people are too stupid about the details of each branch to know how dumb they really are about the facts.  People need to spend their "all of a sudden free time" (while they have no jobs to go to) and do their homework on the FBI the IRS and a few other agencies NEVER MEANT TO HELP THE PEOPLE, only the gubmint goons.

It's really a very short story - they're creeps and crooks themselves!  That's the very bottom line, and I hate saying that because I have relatives in the FBI.  So I don't speak lightly about this subject.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 19, 2022 10:19 pm  #2

Re: THE FBI lies and I'm not afraid to say it out loud

Here are the words of our august "leader of the FBI goons" when people really needed him to be "living in the present and speaking out".  He let us down, as usual, we knew it was coming. 

"FBI Director Christopher Wray last week cut short his evasive testimony before Congress, claiming he had to leave for a critical appointment—only to use his FBI Gulfstream luxury jet to fly to his favorite vacation spot."

Oh yeah, he's a real trooper FOR THE PEOPLE, ain't he?

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 19, 2022 10:22 pm  #3

Isn't it weird how these "high ranking people" have no trouble using gas, oil and fuel in jets that fly them all around the world, but we aren't even supposed to have enough gas available to us to power up our lawnmowers.  And I'll be damned if I purchase an electric lawn mower.  NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 20, 2022 3:35 am  #4

And if you think the FBI lies, just look at the clusterf*ck of opposing ideologies in the titles everywhere you look these days.  No wonder the general public is confused!  The CDC has admitted its wrongdoing in this mess, but fauxchee is still out there touting these shots for kids ages 2-13, before school starts.  He is our (the people's)  biggest enemy right now.  I'd like to give him a facefull of buckshot.  It wouldn't kill him but it would sure shut him up for a while! Hey, that's good enough for me. 

https://childrenshealthdefense.salsalabs.org/8-19-22defender?wvpId=23b167d5-96a3-4cf0-b1f0-cf815e1c5ed5

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera