My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2022 1:27 am  #1

Why so many drugs are "laced" today

So many drugs like lorazepam, etc., are laced with hazardous OTHER drugs *from China - you guess the name* because so  many of those drugs are now required in order for people to WANT TO CONTINUE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD. 

Drugs like lorezepam, for anxiety and nervous disorders, are being found to be laced with fentanyl and other extremely harmful drugs (wonder why you're not hearing about it?? Lookit up, man, as joe would say!).  Depending on the origin of the dispensing company *a couple of the drugs I take since my stroke come from Saudi countries and my pharmacist has some sort of special way to tell if they're pure or laced, thank God.  See, it's good to have GOD on your side. 

These mossad based companies are part of the problem as much as the border crossers down south doing the same things.  And now the drug companies have "doctors" on tv selling drugs to take WITH their anxiety medications if the medications don't seem to be helping.  I'm very leery of those "add-on" drugs.  Just like I'm leery of the COVID 19 scam.  COVID was a convenient political 'illness', nothing more. A way to HIDE BIDEN from the pressures of running for office so the public couldn't see how bad off he really is.  He's a mental midget for sure.

I predict Trump will win in 2024 if he runs because he's a Christian, not a heathen like biden and harris both are.  Those people will NEVER be winners - - except in the rent-free spaces in their own heads.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera