My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2022 11:45 pm  #1

Why doesn't this guy just stick it?

You know, where the sun doesn't shine??  He's soooooo full of BS you can smell him coming for a mile.
People HATE this man, and with good reason.  His wacko ideas are killing many millions of people and far too many children.  But the illegals are not required to have these shots and why not??  There's a mystery there to be solved, why isn't someone looking into this?

https://www.westernjournal.com/winter-death-2-0-dr-fauci-just-threatened-70-americans/

Matt Walsh?  Where are you when we need you?  Tucker?  Why are you not looking into this crap and then reporting on it constantly???

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 4, 2022 11:51 pm  #2

Re: Why doesn't this guy just stick it?

We also need to ask fauxchee and friends WHY people with immunocompromised systems (like me) have been advised by our personal physicians NOT TO GET THIS VAXX'S.  I can tell you why.  Because we're older and they don't want us around so they figure the easiest way to kill us off and get us out of the way is to REQUIRE a shot no one needs and a shot which is DEADLY for many swathes of people.  They hide the evidence because they don't want you to know the truth. 

If you want the truth, read the newsletter put out by Robert Kennedy Jr.  *The Defender is just one of his publications.  He has others.  Children's Health Network and a couple of others that I can't remember the names of right off hand.  The memory goes, doncha know?!!

NO ELDERLY PEOPLE SHOULD BE GETTING THESE SHOTS EVER.  Remember the "nursing home debacles" of the past 2 years?  There you go, friend.  Proof positive.  WHY don't people listen or acknowledge what's right in front of their faces, rather than listen to dimwits and dipwads like fauxchee??  It's a mystery to me why anyone would believe one word from this creep.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera