My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2022 3:44 am  #1

If you have to do this . . .

If you have to advertise "transgenderism" and/or "pubic hairs" to get a segment of the audience interested in hearing THE NEWS, something is wrong with that picture, people.  WHAT the hell is wrong with us?  Why are we catering to a group of people ages 25 to 45 who couldn't find straight up with an umbrella?  These people are so dumb, they don't give a DAMN what is being advertised.  What's wrong with advertising Gillette razors and razor blades like we did in the old days?  Show a man shaving his face.  Not some weird animated crap about pubic hair for Christ's sake. 

We have taken 25 steps backwards in the past 2 years, thanks to the unhinged administration who feels they are in charge.  Exactly WHAT are they in charge of?  I think Tucker should NOT be doing this kind of stuff, regardless of his "audience".  

I think even kids nowadays would have preferred the world to stay the way it was in that photo of 1939.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/08/democrat_logic_reduce_inflation_with_more_inflation.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera