My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2022 12:33 am  #1

She may not be a rabid democrap, BUT . . .

She's still waving the democrap flag and in my opinion, that means, no matter how it seems or looks, or sounds, she's more on THEIR SIDE, than on the republican side.  Ditto for Manchin, Synema and many others who want to be BOTH.  Not possible, kiddo's.  Pick one.  It's gotta be one or the other.  No halfway stuff flies anymore.  You can't just "go along to get along" anymore like you could when there was civility in politics.  Not since biden's wacky administration took over the reins.  If they had just left things totally alone, not touched one thing that DJT did while he was in office, we'd be fine right now.  But people on limited incomes (like me) are having a terrible time since the two biggest doorknobs (biden and harris) were "installed" on the hill.  Neither one of them understands anything, and they STAND for nothing at all.  That's because they don't understand (as I pointed out above).  But don't get too fascinated with people like Gabbard, either.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/08/02/the-morning-briefing-tulsi-gabbard-is-so-close-to-being-cool-n1617527

Fact is, she's still a democrap and we need to be careful when we get into the weeds.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera