My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2022 3:30 am  #1

The obozo-biden covid 19 mess

It's been a huge mess ever since these two idiots dreamed it up and then got Fauxchee to help them carry the covid flag.  Liars, all of them.  Covid is really nothing more than the ordinary, every winter scourge of flu many people come down with and are able to fight it off naturally, if they're immune systems are in good shape.  STAY AWAY FROM THE VAXXZINES, even flu vaxxzines are not necessary and certainly NOT for children. 

This article was written in Sept. 2020 (almost a year ago and how prescient it was).

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/09/09/the-obama-biden-administration-killed-more-people-than-covid-19-n910616

When I found that article, I was actually looking for something which would show how many people have died (from ALL CAUSES) since the beginning of the biden "administration".  I never did find any complete information about that, of course, because the media is busy hiding those numbers.  I suppose it's because ol' joe wants to blame most deaths on guns, when in fact that is a blatant lie.  Most deaths are NOT caused from guns.  More people die from stab wounds than guns, we already know that's a fact.  But the media doesn't want you or anyone talking about that because they're so bent on getting rid of guns.  They ain't gonna git my guns and that's a fact.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera