My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2022 12:27 am  #1

WHY are they crippling the energy industry? To what end?? WW III??

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/theres_a_lowcost_way_for_the_oil_companies_to_respond_to_antipetro_biden.html

Of all the really really dumb things biden has done up to this point, I think the biggest and most detrimental one has to be the crippling of the energy industry.  After you read that article above, you'll see why that's so.  It's funny how this article goes out of its way not to mention trump's name without actually using his name!!!  Imagine biden being so childish and touchy about the former president (and his many successes) that he is willing to sacrifice our entire country and its rich history because of his pettiness.  Typical dimwit dem, just like the clinton gang.  biden must have been taking lessons from hagzilla and bill or else he found some of their old paperwork and read it.  That's probably not possible because he wouldn't understand what he read anyway.  The man is a brick short of a full load, that's beyond obvious to every nation in the world and every person in those nations.  I can't think of one person I've ever spoken with who thinks he has an overabundance of brains or a lick of common sense!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/theres_a_lowcost_way_for_the_oil_companies_to_respond_to_antipetro_biden.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 18, 2022 12:52 am  #2

Re: WHY are they crippling the energy industry? To what end?? WW III??

This is the part I wanted everyone to see, it's way at the bottom of the page, so I'm posting it here just in case people don't/won't read down that far.

It's the only solution/remedy we have, I think.

QUOTE FROM LINK AT ABOVE POST IN THIS THREAD.

"They can throw those “refinery profits well above margin” behind mid-term candidates whom the leader of that previous administration supports. They can immediately and hugely support political action committees preparing to return governance to reasonable Americans in 2024, not those with utopian dreams and no plans for how to get there. They can exercise their legal and financial muscles to assist with the investigations and audits of fraudulent 2020 state election activities and put their vast resources into empowering local and state elections that will bring about a return to the rule of law.

While this might not be enough to effect a change in governance before 2025, the late 2024 election should guarantee the energy sector the confidence and freedom it requires to move forward. When We the People speak, and our honest voice is heard, we will choose a vibrant energy sector over costly, wasteful, and ineffective remedies to a climate problem that does not exist, every single time. C’mon Oil Companies, you got this."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera