My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2022 7:01 am  #1

Guardsmen should have a choice

They fight and die for this country, and we think they're not capable of deciding if they want some useless, dangerous shot?  Biden needs his head examined, and then some.  These men should certainly be able to make their own choices.  In my city, we spent the past 2 summers spending I have no idea how many millions or even billions of dollars revamping and rebuilding the Nat'l Guard camp buildings (for what reason I have no idea; what we had was perfectly fine).  But biden isn't happy unless he's wasting money, especially on stuff that he thinks "looks good to the public".  What a ridiculously stupid jackass he is.

https://www.westernjournal.com/gen-flynn-time-governors-take-stand-biden-commanders-chief-national-guards/

I have not heard word one about the opinion of our gubner on this issue.  I can't see her turning guardsmen down for duty just because they aren't vaccinated for a "disease" that's hit its peak and is now on the downslide, providing you ever believed in it in the first place.  I DID NOT BELIEVE IT WAS EVER ANYTHING MORE THAN THE FLU and I still don't. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera