My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2022 1:40 am  #1

DeSantis needs to get rid of Gov. "lookit my hair", the creep

I cannot stand Gov. Newsom.  And it's not just because he's related to Nazi Nannzi and supports many of the same insane ideas put forth by her and her minions.  I think, truly, DeSantis would CRUSH him and rightfully so.  First, though, we hafta talk DeSantis into running for President.  He says he's content to be Gubner of FL which is great for FL but he could do so much more for the whole country if he were to run and win the presidency.  I am not sure trump is even going to run again and also not sure if he would win, given his age.  Same problem biden has - age (and no brains for business, especially the business of running an entire country).  Biden can't even figure out who to shake hands with!!  Trump is certainly a lot more "with the program" than biden in that regard, but nevertheless, ages catches us all.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/07/15/the-morning-briefing-gavin-newsom-wants-to-get-crushed-by-a-republican-in-2024-n1612911

***  In the clip I saw on tucker's show recently, it looks to me as though newsom is emulating obozo by taking off his jacket and being in his shirt sleeves.  Newsom didn't roll up his sleeves, the way obozo did (in order to make us think he was just a working-class guy - what a liar).  Obozo worked for and enriched himself, no one else.  How else do you end up with 3 expensive homes all over the USA on a president's salary???  You don't, unless you take money under the table, which obozo CLEARLY did.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera