My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2022 1:33 am  #1

THIS is why people are staying home

It doesn't have one single thing to do with the faked covid crap, never did in my area of the country.

But we have unleashed the worst of the worst to do whatever they wish to do and this is often how it ends.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/82-year-old-man-dies-punched-kicked-unprovoked-attack-portland-bus-stop/

We should not HAVE to be living in a country where this sort of thing is happening on a regular basis (and it is), nor where people are pushed onto train tracks.  And certainly not in a country where our own NEWS people stand in front of burning buildings (actual infernos) and tell us about "peaceful protests or mostly peaceful protests".  What LIARS.  Do they think we're ALL totally BLIND?????

Police are mocked by one political party when they TRY TO DO their jobs, and mocked by the other party when they don't.  They simply cannot win.  But the politicians are in for a rude awakening this fall, too, just wait and see.  Personally, I can't wait!  It's gonna be a massacre.  When it's the dimwit dems being massacred, who cares because of their past behavior towards the rest of America?  They don't care about us - - why should we care about them? The sad part is, this is NOT just dimwit dems, there are farrrrrr too many RINO'S in on all of this crap, too.

DUMP 'EM THIS FALL like a bad habit.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera