My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2022 4:35 am  #1

I said it a long time ago

If I said it once I said it a thousand times since Feb 2020.  The vaccines are CAUSING the epidemic because the dimwit dems NEED THERE TO BE ONE!  It is a political tool for them.  I talked to my brother last night and the little town I grew up in has been fighting off covid for months and months, and all of the people up there were dumb enough to take the vax's as if it were candy being passed around in a fancy bowl.  I told him they were stupid to do that.  4 people in that small town died from these ridiculous vaccines.  They are pure poison, AFAIC.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/snake-oil-the-most-vaxxed-country

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 1, 2022 12:07 am  #2

Re: I said it a long time ago

Now we've got Dr. Mark Seigel on FOX news spouting nonsense and insanity about some NEW DRUG designed to mitigate covid symptoms.  WHAT THE HELL???  NO.  The man isn't facing reality about what the immune system of a human being is completely capable of doing without some drug.  Drugs interefere with the operation of the immune system, just forget about taking drugs.
He was talking about how Anthony dumbass Fauxchee is sick for the 3rd time now with covid.  GOOD.  Couldn't make me happier!  I hope the little pisher continues to get sick and maybe with luck he'll even die.  Wouldn't that be a slap in the face for all the dimwits who keep promoting these vaccines that do more harm than good.  What is the matter with people like Seigel?  Are they really THAT FAR embedded into the medical mantras???  YES, they are.  They will sell their souls and your health for just a few measley bucks.  NO DRUG HAS EVER HELPED PEOPLE GET OVER THE FLU, which is essentially what this is.  It amazes me when smart people can be so damned dumb.

Seigel appeared this morning on 'America Reports with John Roberts' on FOX news.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera