My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2022 9:45 pm  #1

Honoring the SUN

Most people don't think much about the sun until they get a horrible sunburn like the one I got last summer.  Mine was spurred on by one of the medications my doctor had prescribed, imagine that.  But we got it all straightened out now, had to change 2 medidcines in fact.  One of them I really don't need anyway but she insisted I continue using it because of the stroke I had in 2019.  Ok then. 

The Native American's had many more answers than we do right now and they did not use vaccines and false medications, they used herbs and roots and things.  Also, they honored the day sky and the night sky, which more of us should do, as well.  We should also remember to value our immune systems and keep them healthy.  THAT is where the real healing lies, not in some vial of medication.  Medications are mostly VILE!

Below is some information I received this morning from Sacred Science and I wanted to share it with you.  Remember to Honor The SUN.

- - - - - - - - -   Look it up under The Sacred Science if you wish.  There is no link I can share.

"Something stunning happened while I was driving my son to camp the other morning. My eyes were fixed on the dark, dawn-lit road ahead as my mind was busy mulling over the various things on my schedule for the day. Then I noticed a gigantic ball of flame creeping over the trees into the sky. A sense of simple amazement coursed through me as I tried to comprehend the existence of this yellow dwarf that was creating another bright day on my home planet. Without the light of the sun, life on Earth would not exist. Our ancestors were closely connected to this simple truth on a daily basis, but we modern humans often forget to notice the larger cosmic dance that makes each breath we take possible. =16pxMaybe it’s time for us to remember. The Choctaw sun prayer below honors the sun for all that it is. Enjoy!

Sun Tracks

The track of the sun

across the sky

leaves its shining message,

Illuminating,

Strengthening,

Warming 
us who are here,

Showing us we are not alone,

we are yet ALIVE!

And this fire…

Our fire…