My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2022 10:00 pm  #1

How come we weren't told this stuff from the get-go?

Even though this "disease" is now kinda sorta dead in the water, this information is still very maddening.  Why do our elected officials, or even appointed ones, do this kind of crap?  If they know something that will affect an entire society of people, why on earth don't they SAY SOMETHING??  They have no problem speaking up or out when it comes to bashing people they don't like, so why can't they speak out on issues like this, issues of importance?  I will never understand why we need politics involved in medical issues anyway.  It's not right to do that.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2022/06/26/astonishing-testimony-from-dr-birx-lost-amid-landmark-scotus-rulings-n1608251

Apparently Birx said this but no one heard her say it because there was too much other arguing going on.  Surely someone else heard her say it and why didn't THEY speak out at the time???

Luckily the whole covid nonsense, as I've been trying to point out from the very beginning, was a bunch of "control issues" from the leftists.  That's exactly what it was and they're still working on that only now it's with contrived food shortages. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera