My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2022 12:02 am  #1

Tucker

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/tucker_carlson_savages_republican_politicians_disrespect_for_americans.html

Why won't Tucker mention 2000 Mules on his show?  And why, in the past 2 months, does he talk sooooo fast and laugh and giggle at the most inappropriate times?  It's very hard to understand him.  I mean to understand what he's saying.  I understand his anger and frustration, we all have that right now.  He really needs to SLOW DOWN and he needs to stop that awful cackling after he makes what he thinks is a brilliant remark.  He really has to make these changes because he's the only one I will watch on tv and his chances are slimming down every day.  Some days I don't even turn on my tv.  Especially not to watch the news.  I don't like Jesse Watters because he interrupts his guests and talks over them just as they're trying to make their points.  He's awful so why did he get his own show???  It's a mystery.  But Tucker and Jesse are the only ones speaking out forcefully and truthfully *if you can understand what they're saying, about political shenanigans and things.  We all know about the dark underbelly of the democrap party and we certainly know about the darkness of the biden family history.  It's why November of 2022 and 2024 are sooooo important.  We must learn to vote differently than what happened in 2020.  That was a snafu beyond belief - - we could all SEE what was happening but no one did a damned thing about it. 

Ditto for the covid lies.  We all can see the lies for what they are and now the bigphrma companies have permission to release their "shots" to 6 month old babies.  WHY is this administration so eager to see and produce dead babies??  It's horrifying.  And again, no comments or answers to any of those questions.  Actually, I don't think anyone is ASKING those questions of the right people.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera