My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2022 5:54 am  #1

Balance of Nature?

Don't take that stuff.  It's not even organic so what ARE you getting?  Probably more toxins than anything else. 

I take the fermented organic fruits and vegetables from Dr. Mercola and these are great items.  I fill my own capsules because the stuff comes in a packet as a powder to mix with something liquid like juice or whatever.  YUK.  No thank you.  So I had some empty capsules here (which I ordered online from Vitacost or maybe Lucky Vitamin or one of those places) and made my own capsules, of which I take 3 every day.  Morning, noon and night I take 1 capsule of veggie and one capsule of fruit.  Because it's fermented it is much more easily absorbed by my body and I have felt the difference in my energy levels, I sleep better, I see better (my vision was affected when I had a mini stroke in 2019.

Go to Dr. Mercola's website and order these products yourself.  You can't go wrong.  You will be throwing your money away if you use that other crap they're always pushing on tv.  It's not nearly the quality of Mercola's stuff. 

I don't often give recommendations here about what people should or should use, personally, for their health.  But this is one area I just felt I had to speak out.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera