My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2022 8:31 pm  #1

Is this what tik tok is all about?

Yeh, pretty much.  You'd have to be a complete idiot NOT to know this.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/elon-musk-takes-major-swipe-at-tiktok

It will be interesting to what, if anything, musk can or will do about ending this nightmare.  And believe me it's becoming a nightmare for parents of kids who cannot stay away from it.  Kids are selling body parts and you name it.  Things have taken a very dark turn.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 19, 2022 8:49 pm  #2

Re: Is this what tik tok is all about?

And then there's crap like this.  if my mother had behaved the way Denise Richards does, I'd have been embarrassed beyond words.  Of course, back when I had a mom and was growing up, our mom's didn't even think of behaving this way, and there's something to be said for that.  A little modesty nowadays might not be a bad thing, but don't suggest it because someone will rip you a new one. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/denise-richards-defends-teen-daughter-sami-sheen-selling-body-on-onlyfans-perhaps-i-should-open-my-own-account

And, once again, I'm going to bitch about how people today use the English language.  Denise Richards needs to stop taking off her clothes and go to a night school English class.  I had to read the paragraph below 3 times before I could finally make sense of it:

“Lots of negative comments on my social this past week,” she posted. “I have to say, I wish I had the confidence my 18-year-old daughter has. And I also can’t be judgmental of her choices. I did ‘Wild Things’ & Playboy, quite frankly her father shouldn’t be either.”

Say what?  It's that last sentence that's a real brain teaser.  It sounds as if she's saying that Charlie Sheen shouldn't be posing for playboy or wild things *whatever that is.  That makes no sense at all, but then again nothing said in this article makes sense.  But it was a break from the other insanity going on right now.  Who gives a damn if biden fell off his bike.  He fell off his "perch" a long time ago, like about 48 years ago, and no one seems to have noticed.  50 years in politics will do that to you, i guess!!

And no, I've never posted to OnlyFans.  WTH?  I wouldn't post there if my life depended on it.  I do not use social media in any regard except this forum, which I set up in order to post things of interest that others might miss. 

ANOTHER QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT SAME LINK:

"Richards closed the post by suggesting critics are actually just perverted subscribers of OnlyFans.

“Oh & those of you that are so judgmental … sounds like you might already subscribe to an OnlyFans account,” she charged." "

And again:  SAY WHAT???  She needs therapy.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera