My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2022 12:19 am  #1

mitch mcCONnell

Mitch is a turncoat.  Why in the hell didn't he just register and run as a dimwit democrap long ago, because clearly that's where he's been leaning for a long time.  GET RID OF HIM and I don't give a rat's red ass where he goes.  Maybe he oughta go to CHINA and take his spying wife with him.  We don't need either of these crooks in America.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/breaking-mitch-mcconnell-says-will-likely-vote-gun-control-bill-includes-red-flag-laws-video/

Of course he'll vote for gun control because he doesn't understand guns at all, and he doesn't understand control at all.  Maybe he should read the article I saw this morning (can't remember where I saw it though, but online somewhere) from past words of Charlton Heston.  Then maybe mitchy boy will learn to get a grip on reality - the REAL reality - not his fake reality used as political "points" right now.  After 2024 it won't be that way so he'd save his ass if he'd just get the hell out now while the gettin' is good.  I hate that guy.  Turtle-faced bastard and his chink wife.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera