My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2022 9:50 pm  #1

Monkeypox

Really?  MONKEY pox???  Yeah, right.  Who dreams up this nonsense?  Must be Fauxchee or a Fauxchee wannabe.  I'm sure there's money in scaring the hell out of people.  But . . .

Monkeypox is a scam. 

These "illness scares" are always about something else.  As usual, this one is about money.  Is it ever about anything else when it comes to health matters??  Not in the USA it isn't.   It's always about money, and as much as they can get before YOU catch on to the schemes involved.

And you'd be surprised how many really and truly dumb people there are in the USA.  I used to see it everyday with the masks and the social distancing nonsense, now I see it everyday with people talking about things like this.  I don't say anything to them anymore, I just walk past them and keep going because it does no good to try to talk to people about it.  They believe everything they hear from the wrong people, and nothing they hear from the right people, so I quit talking.  With this article, most people aren't even on topic!! It's hilarious and scary all at the same time.  Yikes, Batman!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/06/no_author/virologists-issue-urgent-new-monkeypox-warning-about-racism/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera