My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2022 9:35 pm  #1

Is it just me?

I don't really see a "plan" to this plan.  What did I miss?  If it's going to take until 2024 to turn things around (economically) even a fraction, and then at the end of 2024 things start to rise in price again, what the hell do you gain from that??  I think this article either missed something or there's nothing to miss, I don't know which.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/rand-paul-unveils-plan-slash-federal-spending-balance-budget

At the price of gas alone, not to mention all the other crap being dumped on the citizens of the USA by the biden lunatic "administration", we'll never come out of this unless we go back to producing our own oil and gas products right here in the USA, restoring jobs and cleaner production methods.  Evidently this "administration" thinks the majority of American's are asleep at the wheel and do not realize what's really happening. The dimwit dems used the fake covid 19 crap to pull off more shenanigans than ever before in history. And they're still trying to use it to their advantage by changing the definitions and rules about every other day.  Ol' joe has lost his frickin' marbles. The democraps want the rest of us to think he's right on top of things, alert and conscious.  Heh.  No, I don't think so.  There have been too many on-camera incidents which tell us otherwise.

The article also mentions the dwindling Social Security program.  It's been blanket security for people when they stop working and reach a certain age for decades, and now it's all going to go away - because biden is NOT CREATING NEW JOBS (he always trumpets that he is, when we know he is not - does he think we don't see THAT either??).  If we have no jobs, no paychecks, who will contribute to SS and why did the money MY generation set aside not become the money I would be using?  No sir, they stole it to use for something else, and now the money for SS for my generation's existence, is NOT coming from the current generation of non-workers.  How could it?? See what I mean?  No money being put away for future use of/by the elderly.  The gubmint long ago STOLE what my generation put away for ourselves, but now the gubmint isn't willing to support us - although they have no problem giving away America's money to the illegals and the drug runners. 

Let's face it - - there is no solution to this problem, other than to get rid of the democrap party and start all over, or just eliminate it and be done with it.  A one party system is not the answer either, at least not forever, but it might be a short-term answer for 8 years or so, to get us back on track.  SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN, AND THAT'S A FACT WHICH SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 7, 2022 9:53 pm  #2

Re: Is it just me?

The link to information about Social Security, within the article above, doesn't work.  Go figure.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera