My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 6, 2022 9:59 pm  #1

Deaths, injuries, no questions asked

If ANY of this had happened, to this degree, during Trump's administration, all hell would be breaking loose and the CDC (fake as it is) would be up in arms and all over it like white on rice.

Here's one example:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/introduction-covid-vaccines-sees-shocking-rise-permanent-disabilities/

Here's another:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/two-new-studies-show-link-incurable-degenerative-brain-disease-experimental-covid-19-vaccine/

And if people would bother to read at RFK, Jr.'s website called Children's Health Defense, you could learn more than you really WANT to know about all of this nonsense - including the nonsense about masks and social distancing, etc.   It's just ludicrous what this administration thinks you will believe.  Trouble is, faaaaarrrrr too many people are actually believing it and doing it. 

At the grocery store this weekend I only saw one couple, both wearing masks, in the entire store but saw many others with masks hanging around their chins.  It's disgusting.  NO ONE NEEDS A USELESS MASK, in fact, masks make things so much worse, especially for the elderly.  We already know that, we've proven it time and time again, just like the deaths from the unapproved, useless, dangerous vaccines, and yet this administration keeps pushing those shots. 

You gotta ask yourself WHY.

If you aren't asking, you should be, and I'm asking YOU why you're not asking.  Most people are afraid of the truth right now because they've been "conditioned" to believe so much bullshit they can't tell the difference anymore between lies and truth.  That, my friend, is exactly where the biden administration wants you to be - dazed, confused, tormented with rules and regulations that mean nothing, and questioning everything.  I'm ashamed to say it's working for them.  I thought American's were smarter than that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera