My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2022 10:46 pm  #1

Did they walk?

Tell me then, Mr. "I'm opposed to using gas and oil products and want to eliminate them"  - - did you Bilderberg chaps all WALK across water to get to WADC?? 

Yeah, right.  THEY want to use fuel, gas and oil products, they just don't want YOU to be able to use them.  We've heard the same story countless times regarding masks, vaxx's and "social distancing" (boy, whoever made that one up was smoking something at the time and it wasn't a Marlboro!).  Social distancing - - give me a break.  For that matter, give us all a break on the ridiculous mask and vax mandates, as well.  They're just as ridiculous as everything else being done by the biden white house critters.

I say: "what's good for the goose is good for the gander".  They say "For me but not for thee".    See the difference?  Most people, for some reason unbeknownst to me or anyone else with a brain, seem to be missing the difference.  Odd, doncha think?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/bilderberg-meeting-now-washington-dc-1st-time-since-pandemic/
These doods apparently can walk on water. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera