My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2022 3:12 am  #1

Why is it always the woman's fault?

I lived in the era and had my children shortly after this Roe thing was passed into law.  I paid no attention to it and didn't even really realize what it was all about because I wasn't out "sleeping around", and I wasn't what was then termed "a loose woman".  I was married when my children were born and we had them because we WANTED THEM.  They were not and are not considered "accidents".  What a gross term to use for a living human being.

Sadly, not as gross as this woman's outlook.  She's a bona fide nutjob.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/the_worst_thing_a_child_can_learn_about_his_mother.html

But why, when a woman gets pregnant, is it always ALL HER FAULT?  Was there no man in on the act?  Was the man not capable of using protection, just like they expected the woman to do??  Today, women are permitted to act like actual whores and feel no responsibility at all because they look upon children not as a blessing from God but as an inconvenience.  That's absolutely appalling.  If they'd learn to keep their legs together these things wouldn't happen and wouldn't be an issue.  But in today's world, no one takes responsbility for anything, they try to push the blame off on someone else for everything that happens.  No one is better at that than the current occupants of the White House.

There is equal blame here and none of it will ever be made right by the killing of babies. 

This subject makes me sick to my stomach.  More going to church, less suggestive photos online.  It's kinda too bad that when police arrest someone they don't immediately haul them off to church to ask for redemption and/or atonement of guilt no matter what their crime was.  It shouldn't matter because maybe they could still learn something about life.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera