My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2022 11:17 pm  #1

Grow & forage without owning your own land

Not all the info here is practical for everyone, that's a given.  But do whatever you can.  I, for instance, use large flower pots, decent soil *not Miracle-Gro crap", made my own drip hose out of one of our older rubber hoses (not plastic, RUBBER).  The hardest part here where I live has been finding the sun!  I love overcast days - they're my personal favorite - but I also need a few sunny days here and there in order to grow stuff!  Thing is, we hafta take what we get. 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/05/28/how-to-grow-and-forage-without-owning-land.aspx

Grow what you can, buy beef NOW while you still can, stock up on organic chickens (locally if possible), buy water purifying drops or other "equipment".  Buy lots of lots of those HUGE thermos-type ice coolers, because we may soon be stripped of any type of refrigeration.  The kind of coolers you stock with ice and throw beer into when you have an outdoor party, you know what I'm sayin'??  THOSE coolers.  You'll need them.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 28, 2022 11:26 pm  #2

Re: Grow & forage without owning your own land

'42 year high' in food prices and the dimwit dems are just getting started.  We still have 3 years left to put up with those jerks and they can do a lot of insane damage in that time.  They already have, actually. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/05/27/udsa-raises-food-price-forecast-to-highest-level-in-42-years-third-wave-of-u-s-food-inflation-will-dwarf-prior-price-increases/

This is why you need to become somewhat self-sufficient.  Buy your eggs from local producers, ditto for raw milk in your state whether it's legal or not, who the hell cares if it's legal in THIS administration???  They are all breaking the law 24/7 so we might as well join in and break it right along with them, the creeps.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera