My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2022 2:49 am  #1

How about - - - ????

Problem #1.  Less money to Ukraine and THEIR safety, and more money for hiring & training for security officers at AMERICAN public institutions like schools, libraries, swimming pools, grocery stores, drug stores. . . I mean it never ends.

It is NOT the people who can legally have guns who are doing the damage, it's the people who should NEVER be approved for gun ownership who are doing these atrocious things.  Most of them are young people, most are also illegals or they sympathize with the illegals, and therein lies the problem which leads me to believe they're most likely on drugs, and have NEVER been licensed to carry any sort of weapon much less a gun.  There's problem #2, at least in part.

Psychiatrists are problem #3.  Those doorknobs are NOT helpful. They consider themselves "doctors" which they truly are not, and putting these dangerous freaky kids on MORE drugs is certainly not the answer.  But that's what psychiatrists do to pass the buck - stick kids on a drug and hope for the best?  That's their solution? Good God.  Let's get these kids into a church more often and out of their bedrooms and off their finger-sliding phones, where these loners usually do most of their "planning" for these mindless events.

I'm not anywhere NEAR done with this list but I have to stop because I could write for days and days.  But you can see where I was going with this, right?  If not, you're part of the problem.  And joe biden is part of the problem. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera