My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2022 5:39 am  #1

Trump's presidency reviewed, but skewed

I don't agree with this guy, but then that's just me - - because I'm a fighter at heart, always have been.  When someone wrongs you and you KNOW they've wronged you, it is the human condition to fight back for what's yours.  In this instance, it would be the presidency of 2024.

On the other hand, if Trump really has no personal interest in running for POTUS again, he could always run for a Congressional seat and most likely would win.  That, of course, would be entirely up to him.  Only he can make those choices. 

This article sounds logical in some ways, but when you get to the real heart of things, to me it's written by a guy who's overwrought and tired, saying those words.  Well, we're all battle-word-weary from this dimwit president we have right now, and rightly so.  He hasn't said one smart or decent thing since he took office and that's just a plain fact. He and his ENTIRE STAFF need to be cleaned out of the White House in 2024 with a bulldozer, never to return, because his staff is even more ridiculously stupid and vicious than biden.

But maybe if DeSantis would run he would add Trump to his cabinet in a terrific position to help the country, because they certainly do get along.  Trump also certainly has the gift of getting along with foreign leaders, we saw that plenty of times during his 4 year stint.  He's good at that!

I don't know what will happen, I just know I want both Trump AND DeSantis somewhere in the next election cycle.  Where they choose to position themselves is not for private citizens to say.

Check out the article, it's not long to read. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/trump_shouldnt_run.html

**Be sure to read the comment section, it's good stuff.  BOOM!!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 29, 2022 11:11 pm  #2

Re: Trump's presidency reviewed, but skewed

https://bongino.com/committee-of-lies-cassidy-hutchinson-s-testimony-collapses-in-record-time

I tried to warn people that she was lying.  She's also a turncoat.  You just can't trust ANYONE these days, not even your own family sometimes. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera