My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 22, 2022 10:10 pm  #1

The vaccination massacre

You know what's so sad about this?  The people who really NEED to read it are the people who will not give it the time of day.  DEMOCRAPS, for instance.  And relatives, and friends.  When I tried to warn people from the get-go that these vaxx's were a bad idea, everyone thought I was the one who was uncaring. 

But now they know better.  Too little too late, however, as usual with our ridiculous population of morons, dumbbells and kooks. 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/05/dr-igor-shepherd/the-covid-19-vaccination-massacre/

If it comes from the GUBMINT, some people will believe ANYTHING, and that is how our population gets into trouble.  How sad.  Rather than get off the lazy train, they'd rather listen to party line crap from the politicians, instead of doing just a bit of research.  And since when did politicians become 'medical experts'?   Heck, in my opinion there's no such thing as an expert on any subject, because entire systems change all the time, nothing is static.  That's also why all this "greenie" stuff is strictly just nonsense.  The environment is the one thing that's a cross between static and ever-changing.  But just because something changes, doesn't mean it's a BAD change.  Good grief, people jump to conclusions about everything and it's starting to make me weary.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera